WHAT'S GOING ON IN DECEMBER- 12/2 @ 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.--Christmas Open House 12/6 @ 6:30 p.m. Santa's calling 12/7 -- House lighting contest--5:30 p.m. 12/9 -- Holiday Stroll 12/9 - Wine sampling 12/17 - Brunch with Santa 12/31 - New Year's Eve celebration 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Fireworks @ 8:00 p.m.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 355 47TH PLACE Sea Isle City, NJ $1,800,000
- 233 86TH STREET Sea Isle City, NJ $1,499,000
- 910 STONE HARBOR BOULEVARD STONE HARBOR, NJ $895,000
- 227 44TH STREET WEST WEST Sea Isle City, NJ $885,000
- 237 55TH STREET EAST EAST Sea Isle City, NJ $699,000
- 3900 PLEASURE 204 Sea Isle City, NJ $459,900
- 3800 PLEASURE 402 Sea Isle City, NJ $414,500
- 4215 LANDIS AVE SUITE 102 Sea Isle City, NJ $375,000
- 405 SPRINGDALE COURT 405 Swainton, NJ $359,900
- 114 38TH STREET 2 Sea Isle City, NJ $299,900
- 4300 SUSQUEHANNA B Wildwood, NJ $270,000
- 16 E PINE STREET Millville, NJ $249,900
- 1200 JOHN F KENNEDY 221 North Wildwood, NJ $219,900
- 1000 KENNEDY 305 North Wildwood, NJ $165,000
- 226 E NEW YORK AVENUE Villas, NJ $79,900
Property SearchSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
WHAT'S YOUR HOME WORTH? Get 3 independent estimates of your home's worth immediately. Fill in your address below to get started!
Important Things--Past and PresentThe Christmas Extravaganza went off as planned Yesterday. Tons of people turned out to see the parade. Berkshire Hathaway Agents rode on a beautiful float, the Sea Isle Fire Company decorated the fire engines and a band playing Christmas Carols went down JFK Blvd. to Excursion Park. Almost a 1,000 people turned out to see the parade and Santa Claus and to welcome in the Christmas Season.
Today in Sea IsleThere is no better time than right now to think about your 2018 summer vacation. The best thing to do is to see what is on the market that will meet your needs and to reserve it now. Don't be disappointed. Call me to see what is available for your specific time period and I will be happy to send you what is available. You can always reach me at 609--263-2227
UPDATES:The new side of the Sea Isle Causeway is now open Traffic is diverted to the other side but traffic patterns have changed a little, Be careful Work on the TI Bridge has begun. There is only one lane of traffic so expect delays. BUT while repairs are taking place--there is NO TOLL so you can enjoy a toll free ride into Avalon and Stone Harbor.